Thursday, July 05, 2007

-_-;;

it's a surprise even to me that i have time for this. i'm currently idle. that's a miracle.

i am stressed. i haven't had any adequate sleep for the past few days. my legs hurt from dancing, my shoulders are aching whenever i start typing papers, and my mind is practically drained from doing so much work. i'm covered in BUSY, and i could really use a massage. sadly, i don't have the time to get one.

some random thoughts:

i found an orange elephant in market! market! last week. it DOES exist! well, not animately, but still, it does! O_O unfortunately, i did not have the money to purchase it at that time. joy.

i found the same orange elephant at timezone. it's a major prize in one of those machine thingies there. i asked andre to get it for me, but he couldn't. after coming back from the transformers movie, it was gone. T_T

i'm losing weight. well, i'd like to think so. XD

andre is so good at DoTA. i think i'll ask him to teach me how to kill a hero =))

the world has gone weird. just a few days ago, an agent from model shop told me that i was approved for a photo shoot for telecom. so that makes me... an image model.

now would be the time to react in disbelief. XD

1 Comments:

Blogger Niko Batallones said...

Naks si Kor. Babalik na ang... dipdarksikret. :D

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home