Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is BAD.

BAD, I say!

You need to stay from me. I can only hurt you.
And you can only hurt me.

I don't believe in true happiness, but you seem like the person who could prove me wrong. So why am I so worried?

Because I know, that one day, you will disappear. And I will be left broken, yet again.

You're unlike anyone I've met before. You have captivated me. You have begun to haunt my thoughts night and day. I don't want this.

I hope I'm not just saying this out of loneliness, something that I have had for so long - something that you have taken away.

Leave me to my loneliness, lest I start over in feeling it again after you drift away...

Please leave me. Have mercy.

Don't wait for me to fall in love with you.



__
(Okay, if he begins to infiltrate my dreams, this would be REALLY bad.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home