Saturday, April 18, 2009

I have created a Brute!

Isn't she a beauty! LOL!

She's still a noob at the moment, but expect great things from her! She's gonna beat all those other brutes to a pulp! Haha!

I'm calling
out to all my friends who have nothing better to do. Haha! Try this out. It's a cute game. I promise! xD



Kahelle in action

Kahelle's pupils

My Brute is a flash game that can be accessed using your same old internet browser. You get to make a chibi warrior who can fight with weapons and/ or special abilities and super cool fighter pets. Then you get to enter a tournament to battle with other Brutes, gain experience, raise your stats, gain new weapons, abilities and pets, and even recruit new pupils!

Create your own Brute by visiting Kahelle's cell!
(And being her pupil, thus helping her gain more experience... LOL)

Or, yeah,
click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home