Friday, April 24, 2009

Strange bad mood

DISCLAIMER: No offense is meant in the posting of this blog entry. I am entitled to my own opinions and nobody is supposed to give a rat's ass what I think. Unless you agree, of course... Ho ho

--

Why do people blog about how they spend every day of their lives?

'I spent a whole day in the mall today with my friends. First we went to the arcade to play, and then we watched 17 Again. Zac Efron is pure hotness! After that we had coffee at Starbucks... Yum! Then we went window shopping. I found the loveliest dress at Maldita. I'm getting down on my knees in front of Daddy to beg for it.'

NOTE: LAME PASSAGE FABRICATED BY YOURS TRULY


Are people supposed to care about this? Do I give a damn what you've been doing for one whole day? Will I give a damn what you'll be doing the next day, and the day after that, unless I'm your hardcore admirer or your overly obsessive stalker?

I must say, web logs are better treated not as journals but as repositories of sensible thoughts, insights and experiences. Random or well-thought of, these thoughts constitute the very essence of one's personality. And that is what most readers are after. Journal entries are uninteresting and if too lengthy, can be very boring to read. Get a life!

5 Comments:

Blogger Niko Batallones said...

Which is why it's hard to be a blogger like me. It's hard finding some sense in some trash you'd still contribute to these servers anyway, so...

5:25 PM  
Blogger Kahelle said...

Your posts are different. LOL. I'm talking about the passage I did in my entry. What the hell!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Arlie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ate, I know this much is true:
Ang mga taong may paki-alam sa 'yo na 'di mo kilalang talaga at nakiki-alam lang sa buhay mo ay walang paki-alam sa mga ginagawa nila sa buhay nila. Concerned sila sa 'yo, appreciate it, embrace it. Pero 'yung concern na sobra sobra na itsitsismis ka na nila, well, wag na lang. Thank you na lang. :)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Niko Batallones said...

I know, and that's exactly my point. It's hard being a blogger like me because I can't make passages like that even if I wanted to. :p

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home