Tuesday, September 05, 2006

behold the lucky bastard-ess

my prof called my parents up so that she could set up a make-up exam for me. she's so nice! :"> and to think that i wasn't responsible enough to come to the actual exam. oh, happy day!

i am proud to announce that my name shall once again be on the dean's list. it pains me, however, to say that this will be the last time. i'm on to my next term, where i'll be taking my major subjects, which (according to a lot of comm arts majors) do not really ensure em' kwatros. goodbye, jose rizal certificate. i shall miss receiving you from the secretary of the vice dean's office. eheh.

how do i ask my dad for a digital camera? please enlighten me. i'm supposed to be a comm arts major and i don't have one. that just sounds so... wrong. :/

birthday countdown: labing-isang tulog nalang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home